Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 profil Hazafias Kórus Wallpaper Engine 2021 Crack 1.0 Free Download. livrare la domiciliu matur propoziție Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021. the development of fully detailed 100% complete design drawings and discussion of any new or unfamiliar products, critical product.
Thematic video免费获得Wallpaper Engine 壁纸 - 两种方法
Features & Changes
Please note, that the patch doesn't change the original game balance nor strategy. All new units and buildings listed in the changes list below can be disabled by the Configuration Utility (UP1.5 Settings) after installation, so you don't need to worry about changes which you don't like. The patch was designed to fix compatibility problems, and the rest is not that significant. To learn how to disable UP1.5 content, click here.
Unofficial Patch 1.5 is updated till this day. It has got a Minor Updates system, where usually at least 1 Minor Update is released per month. Compatibility, Critical and Hotfix updates are delivered to players as soon as possible, without unnecessary delays. Thanks to this, users can enjoy their favourite game, crash-free, on the newest Windows versions, even using their new computers. Minor Updates can Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 installed by the Game Launcher after the full UP1.5 Installation. Please read a separate page to view Minor Update changes.
The first version of Unofficial Patch 1.5 was released in August 2014. With time, Minor Updates started to be released faster, and some of them contain even more features & fixes than Major versions! And if there is any problem or a question, players are welcome to contact the UP1.5 developer using the built-in Support Chatin the Launcher.
Due that the changes log is extremely long, some of the "core" (most significant) features are listed here:
1. UP1.5 Launcher is an advanced, external C++ program, which (for stability reasons) is separated from the game process. It generates the actual game executables based on selected screen resolution & other options. Please take a look at the screenshots of the Launcher windows below. It will help you understand what options are configurable and how much effort was put in development of this project:
2. Support for Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 11. All maximization problems are fixed, without dirty solutions like killing explorer.exe. There are many other compatibility fixes applied directly to the game process.
3. Support for all possible screen resolutions (including 4k), with Automatic Font Sizes. Additionally tweaks for the high refresh rate monitors, G-Sync / FreeSync. Improved multi-display support. Drastically increased camera zoom options & changed the flying height of all air units.
4. DirectX 9 (DX8 to DX9 converter), which improves performance, fixes graphics bugs and is supported by the newest graphics drivers. On Nvidia Optimus laptops it fixes an issue where only integrated GPU is available in game. Additionally contains fixes for no fire/explosion effects on Intel HD GPUs, Anti-Aliasing, an option to Disable V-Sync & and option to Remove 100 FPS Limit.
5. New EE2.eu Multiplayer Lobby as a replacement for the GameSpy server, which was shut down in 2012. It's as simple as clicking Multiplayer -> Internet in the main menu. The new Lobby has many more features, especially MonaNAT®(relay servers around the World, which route traffic between players when a direct / NAT connection fails). More details about our Multiplayer Services.
6. No CD/DVD is needed to start game. Players with all EE2 distributions are able to play together. The CD-KEY verification is disabled on Multiplayer due that some stores (like gog.com) are providing the same key to all customers.
7. Fixed dozens of Unhandled Exception game crashes and game freezes. Fixed game glitches in Multiplayer (for example resources glitch, range glitch).
8. New options are available in game, for example "Disable Crowns System and Leaders", "Cycle Time of Day", "Custom Map Size", "Random Seed". Additionally more variations for "Initial Cease Fire", "Max. Population", "City Population", "Starting Forces Citizens", possibility to start without the first Scout. Removed the max. 999 population per player limit, increased max. stored resources to 999 999.
9. New game memory tweaks are available: "Reduce visual weather effects for Blizzard, Sandstorm", "Don't center camera for 'Cycle Select' hotkeys", "Disable audio taunts in multiplayer chats".
10. Totally new climate: Tundra, with new terrain textures, ambient colors, Sun directions, animals, sounds, forests and more. Details.All other climates have the Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 Night (time of day) visuals.
11. Many new units & buildings, for example a Super ICBM Silo (with nuclear missiles much stronger than the normal ones), TBM Launchers, new Anti-Missile System (Radar, Static/Mobile/Naval Anti-Missile launchers), Windmill (and other economic structures), Bunker, Sniper, Ambulance, Firetruck, Police Car, Titanic and much more! For all new units, please make sure to check the full changes list. Want to disable them? Click here.
12. Restored some of disabled animations (for example workshop's windmill), fixed the "no chimney smoke" from buildings bug.
13. New maps & scenarios (available in the Campaign menu), created by users.
14. Many new hotkeys, for example Full Screen Mode (hides User Interface), Free Camera Mode, Built-in Music Player control, Constrain Cursor, Select Crown Power, and more.
15. Middle Mouse Button Actions, which allow you to rotate/move camera, rotate buildings. Details.
16. Support for Tobii Eye Tracker devices. Details.
17. Improved quality of vanilla EE2 music files, from MP3 128kbps to 320kbps. Thanks to Michael Gordon Shapiro (EE2 music composer) for providing uncompressed .wav files, specially for Unofficial Patch 1.5. Check out Michael's music at: https://mikemusic.com
18. Updated ambient & weather sounds for all climates with Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 quality land, forest, rain, snow, wind, dust storm sounds, ensuring that they sound as similar to the original ones as possible.
. And it's just the beginning of everything that is available in Unofficial Patch 1.5.
Full Changes List
WARNING:The first changes were written by a 14 years old, non-native English speaker. If you're sensitive about misspellings, grammatical errors - please at least do not criticize it publicly.
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 (initial release):
— Support for all possible screen resolutions, including 4K resolutions, for example:
4096x2304, 3840x2160, 3200x1800, 2560x1440, 2048x1152, 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x720, 3840x2400, 2880x1800, 2560x1600, 2304x1440, 2048x1280, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, 1152x720, 3200x2400, 2560x1920, 2048x1536, 1856x1392, 1600x1200, 1440x1080, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 2560x1700, 2160x1440, 1440x960, 1280x854, 1152x768, 2560x2048, 1800x1440, 1600x1024, 1600x768, 1280x768, 800x600.
— Includes all previous versions of EE2 (1.0-1.4), so it's not needed to install any older patch.
— It's possible to select a different text language for EE2 during installation.
— No CD/DVD is needed to start game. Players with all EE2 distributions are able to play together.
— The patch supports: Empire Earth II, and it's expansion pack: Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy.
— New launchers (EE2.exe, EE2X.exe), with features like:
* Support for Windows 8 / 8.1 by setting the right screen resolution in game,
* Auto-checking for Unofficial Version updates,
* EXEGenerator (used for generating the right file to support your screen resolution),
* Checksum in-RAM replacing system (so people with different executables are able to join each other in MP games),
* News messages (from the community life) which appear hardly ever,
* Statistics system, and many other features that help you solve game problems,
* The configuration file ("UnofficialVersionConfig.txt"), so you can customize your UP1.5 settings.
— Camera FIX ver. 3.0 (better zoom-out and zoom-in in game),
— Free Camera Mode, hotkey: CTRL+ALT+G, then keep CTRL pressed to change the camera settings.
— Full Screen Mode, hotkey: CTRL+ALT+H (right mouse click to show the cursor), hides User Interface.
— Debug Menu, hotkey: CTRL+O and Atmosphere Panel, hotkey: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A - for modders.
— Built-in Music Player (EE2Amp), hotkey: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F12 + 1 sample song.
— Better Night (Time of Day) - much darker, with a realistic Moon effect.
— Improved version of the "Flying Height Mod" (changed cruising height of all air units).
— Enabled some animations, for example rotation of windmills in workshops.
— Fixed the "non chimney smoke" graphics bug:
* The first smoke will appear after you start producting a unit for the first time.
— Many new sounds, some of them imported from the RGV1's EE4 Mod.
— Modified game sounds volumes to be more ear-friendly.
— Some new textures for epoch 15 buildings, imported from the Iwanicki's Realistic Mod.
— Alert siren when enemy is bombarding your city (requires warehouse).
— Much better nuclear explosion effects with camera shake.
— New units and buildings (many of them imported from the Iwanicki's Realistic Mod):
#FOR CITY BUILDING GAMES (it's recommended to use them in CB/RP games only):
— City Builder (can build ~47 buildings known from EE2/EE2X campaigns).
— Gardener (can plant tress, and build some other world objects [~36]).
— ZOO (can produce ~15 animals), new animals: Crocodile, Bear, Rhinoceros.
— Some other CB buildings: Supermarket (including new trading units), International Airport, Windmills.
— Some other CB units: Slave, Prisoner, Leaders (Dictator, President, Queen, Prince), Monacopter, etc.
#OTHER BUILDINGS AND UNITS:
— A new Missile Defense System:
* Radar - detects for incoming missiles and plays a loud alert siren when enemy's missile is launched,
* Anti-Missile Defense - launches an anti-missile from range: 45,
* Mobile Anti-Missiles Launcher,
— New Missile Launchers:
* Ballistic Missle Submarine,
* V2 Launcher, TBM Launcher (with a new missile explosion effect).
* Ballistic Missile Silo (bigger damage and explosion effects).
— Two new transport planes.
— Other buildings: Hospital, Ground Defense, Bomb Shelter, Windmill/Grain Elevator.
— Other units: Autobus, Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, News Van, Hot Air Balloon, Harvester, Wheel Loader.
— Version 4.0 of "EE2 Windows 8 / 8.1 FIX by Dr.MonaLisa", however it's not longer needed.
— Fixed Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Antivirus avast crack free download - Crack Key For U Error.
— 130 maps, created by players since 2005.
— New Multiplayer Scenarios, created in 2013 by DomDom11/12 and Dr Mona Lisa.
— New resources option: "Super Deathmatch", with ~65 000 resources of every type.
— New maximum population options available in game: 2600, 3000, 3400, 3800, 4000, 6000, 8000, 10000:
* NOTE: The maximum pop for each player will remain 999 no matter how many players there are in game.
* You can build the "Tree of Life", or the "Tree of Death" to hack your population in game (very expensive).
* Hack trees are forbidden in Multiplayer games, except City Building games.
— More "Basic Starting Forces", citizen options available to select: 0, 1, 30, 50, 75, 100.
— Version 1.5.1 (2015) identification on Empire Earth II and Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy.
— "Pro Map Maker" by DomDom11/12 (modified tools sizes for easier map making).
— Restored the "return to base" button for aircraft units in EE2: AOS.
— Added 7 .fav files, with the most played multiplayer settings.
— AI players use only 3 buildings from UP1.5 (to prevent random game crashes).
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 1:
— New option: Custom map size (with the maximum map size: 500, before only: 300).
— More configuration options in "UnofficialVersionConfig.txt", including a way to disable UP1.5 units/buildings - works in MP games.
— Disabled CD-KEY checking in multiplayer games (because of many reported problems).
— Restored camera settings from Unofficial Version 1.4 (better zoom-out in game).
— Unofficial Patch 1.5 bugs fixes:
* Building concertina wire crashes game;
* Bombers/nuclear bombers are missing the target;
* New wheeled units (police car, ambulance, fire truck, etc.) rotate in a circle when idle.
* Some costs/balance fixes for the new units.
* Fixes in UP1.5 launchers, even more smart-behaviour and new graphics.
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 2:
— Added the Custom Screen Resolution Generator, so the patch is now supporting all possible screen resolutions.
— Added the Configuration Utility (UnofficialVersionConfig.vbs), for easier patch configuration.
— Unofficial Patch 1.5 bugs fixed:
* Nuclear bombers are unable to damage: airports, city centers, universities;
* Fixed Phalanx Machinegun Turret "UFO" graphics bug;
— Unofficial Patch 1.5 units changes:
* Missile launchers are now upgrading (epoch 12: V2 Launcher, epoch 13: TBM Launcher 1, epoch 14: TBM Launcher 2);
* Added a new model for TBM Launcher in epoch 13;
* Added three new models for radars (since epoch 12 to 14);
* Radars are now revealing all airplanes in range AVG Internet Security 21.8.3198 Crack
* Added a new unit: Sniper (epochs 11-15): long range, long reload time, expensive. Produced in Barracks;
* Added Pseudo-Music Carriages, produced in the Spanish Blockhouse (City Center -> City Builder -> Spanish Blockhouse);
— Tanks and HERCs are now 2x stronger (doubled attack damage and health).
— Autosave filenames are now the same for every language version of game (useful in MP games).
— Updated UP1.5 launchers:
* Full support for Windows 10;
* Even more intelligent behaviour;
* Special splashes + music for special events (like Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.).
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 3:
— Updated UP1.5 launchers:
* New "Checksum in-RAM replacing system", no more "Executable differs" problem in MP games.
— Improved fonts in the Multiplayer Chat (nicknames have a new color with special effects),
— Camera FIX ver. 4.0 (fixed sounds when maximum zoom-out in game),
— Better ProjectileMissileMove type ICBM - 2x higher (30, before 15),
— AI (Computer player) will now use UP1.5 units (if they're unlocked in the patch configuration),
— Improved Missile Defense System and Missile Launchers:
* New units: Naval Anti-Missiles Warship, Cruise Missile Submarine;
* Anti-Missile Defense is relatively cheaper;
* Smart Anti-Missiles: Close targets will be assigned to different Anti-Missiles (chance to intercept more);
* Added a fix for game crashes when AI uses Missile Launchers (citizens near TBMs won't be able to move when a missile is being launched).
— Improved sound volumes, new alert siren for epoch 10-12, fixed no-alert siren bug in EE2: AOS,
— New UP1.5 units and buildings:
* Water Weel / Water Tower (10% resources gaining bonus, +30% citizens health, 10% faster foot units);
* Tractor (faster food from farms);
* Adolf Hitler unit (produced in Castle, Versailles or White House);
* Tradecopter (since epoch 13, produced in Supermarket);
* 'UFO' Flying Aircraft Carrier and 'UFO' Drones (since epoch 15, produced in Hangar);
* Tactical Scanner (detects spies, produced in Hangar);
* AWACS (produced in Airport, reveals a big part of the map);
* RMS Titanic (produced in Dock, transports maximum 500 units, with a special audio-effect when sunk);
* Big farms and Highways (built by Gardener).
— The enemy won't attack the "Tree of Life", and "Tree of Death" automatically,
— Fixed Sniper is missing the target bug,
— New models for: Hangar (epoch 15), Outpost (epoch 14 and 15), Transport Aircraft (epochs 13, 14, 15),
— Stronger Hero Tanks and HERCS on EE2: The Art of Supremacy (like normal tanks and HERCs in UP1.5 Update 2),
— New hotkeys:
* Select crown power: Military (SHIFT+F1), Economic (SHIFT+F2), Imperial (SHIFT+F3);
* Return selected planes to the base (CTRL+R);
* Toggle Music Player (ALT+SPACE), Next track (ALT+RIGHT), Previous track (ALT+LEFT), Pause (ALT+DOWN), Play (ALT+UP), Randomize (ALT+NumPAD1);
* Switch to the Main Screen (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+M), so you can go for example to Settings when you're in the MP room;
* Dump Game Log to: Unofficial Patch Files/EmpireEarth2RecentGame.dump (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+D), avg internet security 2020 serial key modders who need to check something.
— Added Large Address Aware support (disabled by default, enable in: UnofficialVersionConfig.txt).
— Fixes two Unhandled Exception crashes.
— Added the "Maximization Helper":
* The Helper will start automatically if your OS is Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10+;
* The Helper helps you to solve maximization problems with game;
* It has a built-in Chat, so you can easly get help, when needed;
* Fixes Windows 10 build 9926+ maximization problem (please use Solution 1).
— Improved the "Configuration Utility" (UnofficialVersionConfig.vbs):
* Added an option to run EE2 in Windowed Mode;
* Added an option to enable / disable Large Address Aware.
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 4:
— Included changes from all minor updates 153000-153006.
— Fixes for another Unhandled Exception crashes (not related with the unofficial patch),
— Updated textures for the night sky (visible when you zoom-in maximally),
— Added St. Basil's Cathedral, can produce Leaders (just like the Castle, Versailles and White House),
— Added Air Force Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021, transport plane (produced in Castle, Versailles, White House or St. Basil's Cathedral),
— Fixed a bug where transport planes and AWACS models were changing sizes. AWACS can not be longer attacked by the non-anti-air units,
— Changes/Fixes in Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy (expansion pack):
* Fixed a graphics bug that makes whole game "alight" after a wheat farm is built;
* Changed food gathering speed from farms from 1.0 to 4.37 (like in the vanilla version of EE2);
* Changed the "maps" folder to: "mapx", so now EE2 maps are not mixed with the AOS maps:
#WARNING: If you've got your own AOS maps, you must move them from the "Documents\Empire Earth II The Art of Supremacy\maps" folder to the "mapx" folder.
— Updated UP1.5 launchers, added the new launcher window with features like:
* Detecting if EE2 / EE2X is properly installed;
* Displaying EE2News tweets and warnings when the software/hardware installed on your computer is problematic (for example warning for Lenovo laptop users);
* Displaying Windows 8/10 Toast Notifications (for example information about updates, Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 long you've played the last game, etc.);
* Improved the UP1.5 Chat, added auto links detection, different fonts and the full-screen mode (click the small arrow icon on the button);
* Quick Access buttons to the Configuration Utility, GameRanger, Official UP1.5 Website;
* The new launcher window won't start if a Multiplayer game is starting. You can also disable it in the UP1.5 Settings.
— Added fixes for scrolling problems on laptops with Synaptics Touchpads (can be enabled/disabled in the UP1.5 Settings),
— Fixed screen resolution detecting on computers with different DPI-scaling settings;
— Some UP1.5 units fixes (for example better balance for Sniper, improved anti-crash scripts for TBM Launchers).
— Improved fixes for Maximization problems (Solution 1 in the Maximization Helper has a function to kill problematic programs).
— Fixed a critical bug where slaves and prisoners were crashing the game after receiving an order to collect resources.
— Added empireearth2:// and empireearth2aos:// protocols (needed for example for Windows 10 Toast Notifications).
— Better UP1.5 Settings window. Clearier, with more options, for example:
* "Skip Game Intro Videos".
* "Clear Cache / Recompile" - it will clear game junk files, and help to solve common game / launcher problems.
— Experimental Support of DirectX 9. Performances improvement in game, fixes a problem where only integrated graphics card is detected by game (NVIDIA Optimus problem for example on Unity Pro 2020 Crack with License Key Generator 10). To enable DirectX 9 - please start "UP1.5 Settings" in the Launcher after installation.
— Experimental FIX for graphics problems on Intel HD graphics cards (fixes no fire/explosion effects bug). Use amiquote cracked amibroker - Free Activators use this Rohos Face Logon 4.6 Crack + Activation Key Free Download only if you really need it.
— Fixed Launcher crashes on systems with Chinese and Korean launguage selected.
— Fixed Launcher problems when EE2 installation path had different than Latin's alphabet characters.
— Improved the "Disable the new UP1.5 units and buildings" option, available in the UP1.5 Settings:
* The option is now named: "Disable the new UP1.5 units, buildings, models and sounds",
* All textures and models are used like in the official version of game,
* Almost all new sounds are disabled, including city ambient sounds, units selection sounds and air raid sirens.
— Added Maximization Helper tooltips and offline list of problematic programs for Solution 1 (for people who can't be connected to the Internet when EE2 starts).
— Improved problems detection system: The launcher will now detect if you're unable to start EE2 / your game crashed, and show possible solutions the next time you start the Launcher (for example a missing .dll error). The problems database will be dynamically updated when needed, so no minor updates will be required to solve unknown for now problems.
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 5:
— Included changes from all minor updates 154000-154006.
— New Multiplayer Server/Lobby, as a replacement for the old GameSpy Server, which has been shut down in 2012:
* To use it, simply start the game, and go to: "Multiplayer" -> "Internet",
* It's required to create a new profile, since I obviously don't have virtual serial port driver kuyhaa - Crack Key For U old GameSpy database,
* Empire Earth II and Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy use the same rooms. Version identification is different,
* What works: private messages, chatting, adding buddies, inviting to games, hosting games, joining games,
* Totally new rating system and Leaderboards, fully programmed by Dr.MonaLisa,
* CD key checking is disabled (because some stores like gog.com are selling EE2 without giving the working key),
* The NAT negotiation works, however it's good to forward port UDP 26000 to your local IP address, to fix problems with hosting/joining games,
* The server is totally independent. We won't use any third-party services, so I will be able to improve it, fix things, databases at any time,
* It's not longer the "GameSpy" lobby, but "EE2.eu" Lobby,
* The server is still in the BETA stage, so all features will be improved with time. Installing additional updates won't be needed,
* Bugs: sometimes you can't see / refresh games list (re-log is required), hardly ever server crashes, but is auto-restarted.
— Fixed the African Regional Power in epochs 6-10: It will not longer kill all projectiles.
— Fixed displaying of the default hotkey for Air Defense.
— Changed the minimum and maximum custom game pace values (from min. 0.25 max. 3.0 to min. 0.1 max. 20.0).
— Improved the Super ICBM explosion effects.
— Added 8 new Empire Earth 2 maps and 14 new Empire Earth 2: The Art of Supremacy maps.
— Limited "Generate New Map" sizes in the Map Editor to 500, due to crashes. Resizing maps to 1000 still works.
— Changed the maximum territories brush size in the Map Editor in EE2: AOS to 90.
— Improved performance and reduced lags in epochs 12+ by limiting Missile Defense System detection range to 1, without affecting the effectivity.
— Changes in the "Disable the new UP1.5 units, buildings, models and sounds" option:
* The option now restores the orginal camera settings from unpatched version of the game;
* The option disables the "Flying Height Mod", so cruising height of all air units is unchanged;
— Fixed a rare bug where game settings are lost after quitting map editor.
— Fixed map generation of Pangea maps on Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy.
— Fixes in the .IES scripts (used for custom scenarios):
* Fixed: "AdvancePlayerEpoch: Invalid epoch 15" bug;
* Added a Fix for unhandled exception crashes when loading a big .ies script:
#To enable it, in UP1.5 Settings add the custom configuration command: "FixForIESLoadingCrashes=1";
#To disable it, in UP1.5 Settings add the custom configuration command: "FixForIESLoadingCrashes=0";
#Warning: This fix causes a memory leak every time you load a script. Large Address Aware option should be enabled.
#The fix works only for the DirectX 9 executables, so you need to "Enable DirectX 9" in UP1.5 Settings before.
— Added EE2: Planes (2016) scenario, created by Dr.MonaLisa.
— Traditionally, UP1.5 Launcher fixes & improvements:
* Auto-CD-KEY insertion feature;
* Picture upload button on the support chat;
* Ability to add Windows Firewall rules, to solve problems with Multiplayer;
* Added UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support to forward port 26000 automatically on routers with enabled UPnP;
* Improved fixes for error "The procedure entry point _AIL_stream_volume_pan@12 could not be located";
* Improved Experimental Support of DirectX 9 (new configuration);
* Added "Backup & Restore" feature which automatically backups EE2 and EE2: AOS settings and mapped hotkeys to "Documents\Empire Earth II\UP15_ConfigurationBackups" folder. You can restore it later by UP1.5 Settings;
* Fixed screen resolution detection from settings file if AOS was started from the EE2 Launcher and vice versa;
* Fixed a bug where game executables weren't re-generated after minor update when a custom screen resolution was used.
* Fixed a bug where custom screen resolution settings were lost after saving changes in UP1.5 Settings without making any screen resolution changes.
* Fixed a bug which caused "Windows 8 FIX" being executed when not needed, when set to "Automatic" in UP1.5 Settings (problem: explorer.exe killed on Windows 8 / 8.1 every time you play EE2, even when your screen resolution was supported by UP1.5).
* Added an option to UP1.5 Settings: "Unlock UP1.5 units." -> "No (keep new camera)", so you can use the new camera with disabled UP1.5 features.
* Compiled Unofficial Patch 1.5 Launchers using Visual Studio 2015 (WARNING: some Antivirus programs like Avira might cry with false positives! It's their problem, not mine).
— Improved version of DirectX 9 support (DX8 to DX9 converter):
* Based on d3d8to9: https://github.com/crosire/d3d8to9
* Fixed dark textures bug in EE2: AOS, when lighting details were set to High or Medium.
* Added an integrated fix for no fire/explosion effects bug (which is present usually on Intel HD GPUs), you can enable it by UP1.5 Settings.
* Added an option to disable V-sync (removes the maximum 60 FPS limit and sometimes improves performance).
* A custom configuration command to force selected Pixel Shader version: "DirectX9ForcePixelShaderVersion=X.x", changable by UP1.5 Settings.
— Included "EE2-Linux-Install.bash" from https://ee2.eu/linux - an automatic EE2 on Linux installation script created by Rem_BlofBlufWuf.
— New Unofficial Patch 1.5 and Minor Update installers with features like:
* Possibility to keep the existing game and UP1.5 configuration;
* Detection of the current minor version, so you don't need to worry that you install a wrong update;
* Minor updates installer can now resume downloads and won't unnecessary re-download files with the same checksum;
* Many other features which make the installation process smart & safe.
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 6:
— Included changes from all minor updates 155000-155014.
— New version identification due to core changes: "EE2 1.5.6 (2017)", "AOS 1.5.6 (2017)", "EE2 1.5.6-non1.5units", "AOS 1.5.5-non1.5units", "EE2 1.5.6 + Mod (2017)", "AOS 1.5.6 + Mod (2017)":
* The version of Unofficial Patch 1.5 compatible with the other Empire Earth 2 mods can be downloaded at: https://ee2.eu/patch/developers
— Fixed the range glitch which made units (usually heavy artillery) attacking from an unexpectedly long range. The fix removes the range bonuses depended on units formation.
— Added a new option: "DISABLE Crowns System and Leaders":
* The option replaces the old, useless checkbox called "1 territory per player (not recommended)";
* It's available under the "Map" tab on the game setup screen;
* It's fully compatible with the Multiplayer mode and was also added to Developers Version of UP1.5;
* The option disables crowns and all crown-related bonuses, Leaders, etc. The technologies and epochs system still works in the unchanged form.
— Added 6 new "Initial Cease Fire" options: "20 Minutes", "30 Minutes", "45 Minutes", "60 Minutes", "2 Hours", "24 Hours" for newbies:
* Please note that picking cease fire longer than 15 minutes is illegal and banable in the public, rated multiplayer games (doesn't affect games with friends).
— Added 10 new "City Population" options: 70, 80, 90, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500, 1000.
— Added a new "Time of Day" option: Cycle (1.5), changes between Dawn, Afternoon, Sunset and Night every: 2, 5, 10 or 15 minutes (you can select it under the Environment tab).
— Added a new warning / confirmation message before entering the "LAN / Direct Connect" menu. Learn why at: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/help/
— Some of texts on the game setup screen will be displayed in English instead of the game language, because of the new text options which were incompatible with game files.
— Fixed crashes when TBMs were launching missiles while standing on construction sites programmatically (assembly):
* The old area effect fixes are not longer needed and were removed (citizens near TBMs will be able to move/build when a missile is being launched).
— Removed some of the new UP1.5 sounds which didn't fit the other Empire Earth II sounds well.
— Reduced the volume of some moving sounds (Autobus, Tractor, Wheel Loader, Harvester).
— Changed the color of farms to gray on the mini-map (left-bottom corner). Unfortunately on the full-screen map it's Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 player's color.
— Reduced costs of Snipers to be associated with their power (they got very underpowered in the previous updates due to Multiplayer community complaints).
— Reduced the cost of SLBM (nuclear missile produced in the nuclear submarine) due to low effectivity. nessus education activation code - Free Activators feature: Game icon flashing on the taskbar when the game process is minimized, you're on the Multiplayer Lobby and:
* You receive a new private message, game room message, team message, lobby message;
* You get invited to a game, you receive a buddy-add request, host changes settings, host is waiting for launch;
* Thanks for help with adding this feature to Jodocus from neoEE patch.
— Added support for playback files when option "DISABLE Crowns System and Leaders" is checked (fixed missing buildings bug, hangs). The fix is not backward compatible (it will work only for 156002+ playbacks).
— Disabled playback loading limits (grayed out). It is now possible to load recorded games from all versions of the game:
* Please note that not all versions are backward compatible, so the playback file might not work correctly, game process might crash or units might hang and not move.
— Improved reliability and performance of the DirectX 9 (DX8 to DX9 converter).
— Added the "Warning incoming ballistic missiles detected. Attempting intercept." message:
* The similar message was present in EE2 versions 1.0 to 1.4, but was disabled in UP1.5 due to messages spam caused by the new Missile Defense System.
* The message is limited to be displayed maximum 1 time per 20 seconds.
— Repaired displaying of the "Ping" column, on the servers list on the Multiplayer Lobby. This function always shown ping 0, even on ver. 1.2, before GameSpy Server shutdown.
— Fixed a glitch Smadav Pro 2021 v14.6.2 Registration Name and Key Crack caused the resources used for the construction of a building, to be refunded, in accumulation, as many times as the player deletes the construction site of the building, in a short period of time, during which the game may be experiencing some lag:
* The fix is active only in Multiplayer games and prevents deletion of units and buildings in too short period of time. An appropriate message is displayed when the action is blocked.
— Added "Unofficial Patch Files\EE2InstallFix.by.DrMonaLisa.reg" which can be used in case you can't re-install the game or if you get "The setup has detected that version 1.20.000 of Empire Earth II is already installed." error.
— Blocked the "Quit" and "Quit to Desktop" buttons in Multiplayer Games, to minimize the risk of issues that may be caused by the Host Quit. The buttons will act like the "Resign" button as long as the player is not already an Observer. In case of problems (like Out of Sync) - buttons will be unlocked after 3 attempts.
— Improved the Multiplayer Rating System by adding a new "session ID" variable. Players in serato dj pro free download for windows 10 - Free Activators same game get the same session ID which is sent with the game statistics. It will help to prevent duplicate or incorrectly counted points issue.
— Fixed uPnP effectivity on routers with only permanent leases allowed.
— Partially fixed "Scout Trick" (aka. "Scout Glitch"):
* Scouts are now forced to move out of the construction site area. Unfortunately Scouts can still block or delay buildings construction if the opponent spams the move orders on the construction site area. This fix causes crowns powers affecting Spies to also affect Scouts. The "Scout Trick" was legal in Empire Earth 2 Multiplayer, since 1st of Adobe Fresco Serial Number 2011, legalized by: 'Gov. Act I: LoSG - Legalization of "Scout Glitch" - Scout trick': https://forum.ee2.eu/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1692
* Scouts have no longer the Patrol ability. It's to prevent abuses in Multiplayer games.
* Players who use the Scout Glitch will now be punished (building and repairing time for all constructions will be significantly slowed down).
— Added 8 new Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy maps created by: Dreadtania. Maps list and descriptions can be read at: https://forum.ee2.eu/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1857
— Traditionally, UP1.5 Launcher bug fixes & improvements:
* Added the "Keep Alive" thread to count the current number of players in game for the statistics website (real-time statistics);
* The button for installing the minor update (near the version information) will now also display information about optional minor updates.
* Added displaying of the problematic programs list in the Maximization Helper Solution 1 tooltip.
* Added a "Hide Breast" checkbox to UP1.5 Settings allowing you to change Mona Lisa's Logo due to reported religious reasons.
* Replaced some of message boxes with toast notifications on Windows 10+ (for example information about unused files).
* Added the maximization problem detection and displaying of a Toast Notification with help links when the problem is detected.
* Added the ability to generate MD5, CRC32 and SHA1 checksums of all game files by clicking on a hyperlink posted on the support chat (so we can check if your game files are correct).
* Fixed a bug where hyperlinks posted in the news/chat window didn't work on Windows 7 and older.
* Improved file upload function on the Support Chat (it's now possible to continue chatting when the file is being uploaded).
* Improved the start of UP1.5 Launchers and loading of the News window for users with a slow Internet connection (< 1KB/s).
* Compiled UP1.5 Launchers (and depended libraries) using the new Visual Studio 2017.
* Replaced "Windows SSPI" with "OpenSSL" for SSL connections initialized by the UP1.5 Launcher. Reason: https connections sometimes didn't work on Windows XP and many other configurations.
* Created the "UP1.5 HTTPS Everywhere" function which secures most of connections to EE2.eu in the new versions of UP1.5 Launcher (old versions will use http for compatibility reasons).
* Added a progress bar for file uploads on the Support Chat.
* Added displaying of the Minor Version to: "Configuration Utility", "Maximization Helper" and "Custom Screen Resolution Generator".
* Added the modern "Dark Launcher Theme", enabled by default. It can be disabled by the UP1.5 Settings. Changes the style of UP1.5 Launcher windows.
* Fixed many other layout problems of the Launcher windows.
* Added a warning when "UnofficialVersionConfig.txt is modified by another program, when the Configuration Utility window is open.
* Reduced the size of UP1.5 Launcher (more bitmaps loaded from external files).
* Reduced RAM usage after the Launcher / Maximization Helper window is closed.
* Increased limits before the "Show information about unused EE2 files in the Documents folder" warnings are shown (from 200 to 400 for playbacks and 800 for game saves).
* The Launcher window is now taller on higher screen resolutions. It allows to display more messages in the News/Chat windows.
* It's now possible to resize the Launcher / Maximization Helper windows vertically.
* Maximization Helper Solutions buttons are now more visible when the "Dark Launcher Theme" is active. When Maximization Problem is detected - Solution 1 button is highlighted with a red frame.
* Fixed a bug where UP1.5 Launcher was resetting the screen resolution settings on game restart, when user changed it to 800x600.
* Added 5 new splash screen images to the UP1.5 Launcher.
* It's now possible to skip the empireearth2:// and empireearth2aos:// protocols re-registration in the UP1.5 Launcher (when protocols are already registered but link to a different game location).
* Improved the Launcher window scaling on Windows 10 1607 and newer (noticeable when using 4k screen resolution). The Launcher is now PER_MONITOR_DPI_AWARE only on Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 1511 and DPI_AWARE on Windows Vista/7. DPI Awareness is required for the correct screen resolution detection.
— Added a support for Cycle Time of Day in Game Saves (.sav). NOTE: After loading magoshare data recovery 4.1 license code free save, the Bandicam crack filehippo cycle will start over (starting from the Dawn).
— Updated Dr.MonaLisa's Multiplayer scenarios: "WorldSimulator2013", "EE2Pirates2013", "EE2Planes2016" to enable Cycle Time of Day feature.
— Multiplayer Lobby improvements:
* Players who change their Player Gihosoft tubeget pro crack - Crack Key For U to Observer will have their status changed to "Ready" (automatically). It will help prevent waiting for AFK observers.
* Sending Players Type information to the Server, to recognize which players are Observers by the new Fair/Random Teams Generator: https://www.ee2.eu/multiplayer/teams/
* Added fixes to reduce ping (delay) between the host and players by ~30 up to 60 milliseconds.
* Added a message when any player joins/leaves the Multiplayer lobby.
* Reduced updating/refreshing time of many lobby modules (for example Laderboards), because it doesn't affect the high-performance EE2.eu Server.
* Added Lobby integration with the UP1.5 Launcher Keep Alive functions. The Keep Alive function now checks if Player is Observer and allows Observers to see messages and flares sent by players who are playing. It also allows Observers to send flares by clicking on the "Territories" icon under mini-map, or by pressing the ALT+SHIFT+T hotkey. This feature might be disabled or improved in the future.
— Changed costs of Windmills/Grain Elevators/Botanic Modules and Water Wells/Water Towers to make them more expensive. They were a little bit underpriced for the bonuses they give.
— Changed costs of Snipers to make them more expensive. Even though in my opinion they were well-balanced - Multiplayer community complained about their power, so we will make them less available.
— Added 27 new EE2 maps, uploaded by xiaoyuer: "1v1 Trench Battle V 1.1.map", "2-8 Resource contention by xiaoyuer.map", "2v2 elephants by xiaoyuer.map", "3v3 Hostile Dawn.map", "3v3 middle bridge.map", "3v3 Middle Island.map", "3v3 Team First Instinct1.0.map", "4 ASpokes by xiaoyuer.map", "4 citya by xiaoyuer.map", "4 cityb by xiaoyuer.map", "4 Citys16 by xiaoyuer.map", "4 Citys72 by xiaoyuer.map", "4 KotH1.0.map", "4 Kurt-inge's citybuilder map finish.map", "4 Lack of resources by xiaoyuer.map", "4 routes throat by xiaoyuer.map", "4 simply by xiaoyuer.map", "4 tree lines.map", "4v4 twilight flame.map", "5v5.map", "6 bay of pigs.map", "6-10 Arena X.map", "8 haishen by xiaoyuer.map", "8 River Sun.map", "8 TS by xiaoyuer.map", "9 daoyv.map", "Inselkrieg1.3.map".
— Added 5 new EE2: AOS maps, uploaded by xiaoyuer: "2-6 Coastal Assault.map", "3v3 HellsPass2.map", "3v3 Jungle Fever.map", "8 animals by xiaoyuer.map", "9 Economic_9_player_2.map".
— Fixed Unhandled Exception game crashes that may occur in a Multiplayer game room, when host changes map size to Custom.
— Added the "Exclusive", Borderless Windowed Mode support, activated and deactivated by the ALT+ENTER hotkey, only when the "Windowed Mode" option is DISABLED/unchecked in UP1.5 Settings:
* "Run EE2 in Windowed Mode" tooltip: "Check this option to use the Windowed Mode, with window borders, since game start. Otherwise (when this option is unchecked) use the new "Exclusive", Borderless Windowed Mode, activated by the ALT+ENTER hotkey, when the game is already running".
* The "Exclusive" Windowed Mode is only fully supported on Windows 10 (older Windows versions have different window borders size).
* It can be useful, for example when you're observing a Multiplayer game, but you want to watch a movie/TV serie at the same time, using the video player with "Always on top" feature.
— New UP1.5 game configuration files: "myconfig_sim.cfg" (for EE2), "myconfig_sim_EE2X.cfg" (for EE2: AOS). Please do not modify them, because they're always overwritten by Minor Updates.
— Speeded game startup time by minimum 3 seconds (limited displaying of the Spalsh screen when not needed).
— New BETA feature: "Automatic Font Size for Screen Resolutions" - for a Full 4K support:
* The option is disabled by default, but can be enabled by UP1.5 Settings. It's recommended to enable this option.
* It uses special algorithms created by Dr. Mona Lisa to adjusts font sizes in game to be suitable to the currently used screen resolution.
* It fixes too small font size problem on 4K resolutions, and too big font size on lower resolutions. Visit: https://www.ee2.eu/blog/013-auto-font.php for before/after screenshots.
* WARNING: After enabling this option, the first game launch might take a very long time (depending on CPU speed)! Please be patient and don't kill the game little snitch crack article
* This feature is in the BETA stage. For some screen resolutions game process might crash with Unhandled Exception. When it happens, please disable "Automatic Font Size" option.
— Included and integrated 16 awesome Empire Earth 2 Scenarios, created by DrGrip and e24ever (thanks to Loewenherz for help collecting and testing files):
* "DrGrip - Troy.scn", "e24ever - Hellhole1.scn", "e24ever - Roman Republic - Gallic Wars.scn", "e24ever - TheVikingsAge1 - King of the Vikings.scn", "e24ever - TheVikingsAge2 - Sword of the King.scn", "e24ever - TheVikingsAge3 - Need for land.scn", "e24ever - TheVikingsAge4 - Vinland Qest.scn", "e24ever - Zombie Land-Chapter one.scn", "DrGrip - A Conqueror is born.scn", "DrGrip - Battle For Middle-Earth.scn", "DrGrip - Chinese America1.scn", "DrGrip - Chinese America2.scn", "DrGrip - Chinese America3.scn", "DrGrip - Chinese America4.scn", "DrGrip - Chinese America5.scn", "DrGrip - Christmas Strike.scn".
* To play new scenarios - start Empire Earth II (not the expansion pack), go to "Single Player" -> "Play Scenario".
— Integrated Dr Grip's "Chinese America" campaign with the "Single Player" -> "Play Campaign" menu. It now uses the timeline created by Loewenherz.
— Integrated e24ever's "The Viking Age" campaign with the "Single Player" -> "Play Campaign" menu. It now uses the timeline created by Loewenherz.
— Integrated Dr.MonaLisa's "EE2 Pirates" and "EE2 Planes" Scenarios with the "Play Campaign" menu.
— Integrated 7 other scenarios with the "Single Player" -> "Play Campaign" menu: "Dr Grip - A Conqueror is born", "Dr Grip - Christmas Strike - American", "Dr Grip - Troy", "Dr Grip - Battle For Middle-Earth", "e24ever - Roman Republic - Gallic Wars", "e24ever - Hell Hole - Escape from Hell", "e24ever - The Zombieland".
— Integrated calsch03's "Survival Egypt (survival game mode)" with the EE2 AOS "Single Player" -> "Play Campaign" menu. More information: https://forum.ee2.eu/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5052
— DEFAULT UNOFFICIAL PATCH 1.5 CONFIGURATION CHANGES:
* "Enable Large Address Aware (allows EE2 to use more than 2GB of RAM)" is no longer BETA and is now enabled by default.
* "Enable DirectX 9 (DX8 to DX9 Converter)" is no longer BETA and is now enabled by default.
* Those features have been rated as "stable", because we have never detected or received any reports about problems with game after enabling them. Many players, however preferred to not Ardamax Keylogger Serial key the default settings and were losing performance improvements.
* If you get the missing .dll file error on Windows Vista and older, please re-enable "DirectX 9" by UP1.5 Settings and install the required "End-User Runtime".
* "Enable Automatic Font Size" is still BETA, but stable enough to be enabled by default. It will also help test this feature on larger group of players.
— Fixed a bug where mouse cursor escapes game screen when multiple monitors are connected to the computer.
— Changed the default hotkey to toggle the in-game Music Player from "alt+SPACE" to "alt+shift+SPACE". Reason: many players were missclicking it and playing EE2Amp music accidentally.
— Changed the time after which players are disconnected from the Multiplayer game (from 60 seconds to 120 seconds). It will help to resume connection after player's IP change (if clients are connected by MonaNAT). We understand that the longer timeout might be annoying for the regularly-playing Multiplayer users, so we recommend to not invite known laggers to your games.
— Repaired games list refreshing on the Multiplayer Lobby. New hosted games will appear on the list automatically, without the need to click on the Refresh button.
— Removed the city ambient sounds (added in the first version of UP1.5), played by city centers (horses, car horns, etc.). They confused players and the overall effect wasn't that good.
— Increased the maximum possible population per player from 999 to 9999.
— Increased the maximum possible amount of stored resources and technology points from 99 999 to 999 999.
— Changed the default user flare sound effect (it was confused with building selection / production cancellation sound).
— Changed the default "Start/Execute Coordinated Attack" hotkey from "APOSTROPHE" to "ctrl+APOSTROPHE" on EE2. It was already ctrl+APOSTROPHE on the expansion pack. People often misclicked it and didn't know why units don't move.
— Fixed a bug where "Presidential HMMWV" could not be transported by ships/transport aircraft units.
— Increased the price of Tradecopters to be suitable to their effectivity and to prevent abuses Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 Multiplayer games.
— Added buy/sell resources hotkeys to Supermarkets (the same as for Markets).
— Fixed compatibility with Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (1803). Added an option to "Disable fullscreen optimizations" to Maximization Helper (checked by default, available only on Windows 10).
— Fixed a game bug (present since ver. 1.0) which always resetted the "AI Map Type" settings to "Plains" when a scenario file (.scn) was loaded (by the Main Menu, Campaign Menu or Map Editor). It fixed a bug where AI players didn't build docks and ships in custom scenarios.
— Fixed a bug causing option "DISABLE Crowns System and Leaders" to be enabled every time user entered the Map Editor (so it was impossible to get crowns during the "Test Mission").
— Improved the partial fix for the "Scout Trick" (aka. "Scout Glitch"). New anti-glitch method, without "punishments": The normal Scout unit will be temporary replaced with a non-blocking "Temp Anti-Glitch Scout (1.5)" unit with aircraft move ability (an no attack ability). The normal Scout will be automatically recreated, after player produce a new citizen. It's to prevent abuses in Multiplayer games.
— Added "Restore Default UP1.5 Config" button to Configuration Utility (UP1.5 Settings) window. It helps to restore the newest default configuration file (UnofficialVersionConfig.txt) directly from the EE2.eu Server. This button is disabled for Developers Version of UP1.5.
— Fixed cyan or bad quality icons when "Texture Detail" were set to "Low/Medium" in Game Settings -> Video. Thanks to Loewenherz for converting icon files.
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 7:
— Included changes from all minor updates 156000-156034.
— New version identification due to core changes: "EE2 1.5.7", "AOS 1.5.7", "EE2 1.5.7-non1.5units", "AOS 1.5.7-non1.5units", "EE2 1.5.7 + Mod", "AOS 1.5.7 + Mod":
— Camera FIX ver. 5.0 (restored the vanilla EE2 experience):
* Camera zoom settings similar to UP1.4/UP1.5.1 (a huge zoom-out, and first-person view on the ground).
* Camera angles set to make the game look as close the official, vanilla version of EE2 as possible.
* Fixed the no sounds problem when maximally zoomed-out. This was possible thanks to tweaks of hardcoded sound control values.
* It also makes the volume of sound effects (ambient, battles, etc.) more realistic, depending on camera zoom and units distance (even at the standard zoom).
* Fixes an issue where units heads were not visible in the preview window (under health bar).
— Camera FIX ver. 5.1:
* Some players disliked the new camera angles at the low (but not maximum) zoom-in. It could also negatively affect performances. We have restored UP1.5.6 angles for it.
* Increased the maximum zoom-out even more, so the "plane view" activates very high, leaving the vanilla version angles for ~70% zoom-out.
— New feature - Middle Mouse Button actions (UP1.5 Launcher Opera 65.0 Build 3467.42 keygen - Crack Key For U middle mouse button clicks and converts them to in-game actions):
* Single middle mouse button click rotates the building (equivalent to CTRL key).
* Keeping the middle mouse button pressed for 0.5 second and moving mouse right or left rotates the camera (equivalent to CTRL+ARROWS keys).
* Keeping the middle mouse button pressed for 2 seconds, without moving the mouse enables or disables the Full Screen Mode (hides User Interface, equivalent to CTRL+ALT+H).
* Middle Mouse Button actions can be disabled or re-enabled by UP1.5 Settings.
— "Middle Mouse Button Actions" improvements:
* The Maximization Helper window now allows you to control action settings:
# "Rotate" - simulates the CTRL key press to rotate buildings. After 0.5 second the action follows mouse cursor to rotate camera in selected direction (simulates CTRL+ARROW keys press).
# "Move" - scrolls the camera (left, right, top, bottom) instead of rotating. You can manually press and hold the CTRL key to rotate.
# "Invert" - uses the opposite scrolling directions (feels like scrolling on your smartphone screen).
# "FSM Hotkey" - simulates the Full Screen Mode CTRL+ALT+H hotkey press (hides User Interface). To execute this hotkey keep the Middle Mouse Button pressed for ~2 seconds and don't move mouse during this time.
* Additional custom configurations commands (which can be inserted to UnofficialVersionConfig.txt or by UP1.5 Settings) exist:
Wallpaper Engine Version 1.7.12 Free Download
Wallpaper Engine Full Free Download Cracked v1.7.12 [New Update] 2022- Use stunning Live Wallpapers on your desktop. Wallpaper Engine enables you to use live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Various types of wallpaper are supported, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications. Choose the wallpaper you like on this blog, or you can Request Wallpaper from WorkshopClick Here!
More info about Wallpaper Engine?Click Here For More Info
With this wallpaper engine anime, you can use this app for make your desktop more elegant and beautiful.
For use this wallpaper engine, you need to download wallpaper engine theme that i give here: Wallpaper Engine Theme
Release Name: Wallpaper Engine
Steam Version: Update Build 1.5.42 (Feb 28, 2021 – 21:39:03 UTC)
Size: 245 MB
Patch released - Fixes (Build 1.5.42)
Wallpaper Engine - Biohazard
Hey all, this update fixes a number of bugs introduced with the previous big update. Most of them were already silently live as a hotfix right after the last update.
No new features were added in this patch.
- Reverted Steamworks SDK because the new Steamworks SDK 1.44 is making the wallpaper browser crash for some people.
- Fixed particle instance control points not saving (i.e. for lightning discharge).
- Fixed particle instance undo/redo.
- Fixed playlists with custom daytime settings not being able to be loaded from hotkey or tray.
Hotfixes that were already live:
- Fixed playlist timer not restarting when triggered by ending video.
- Fixed image layers that were set to be sprite sheets before support for sprite sheets was added.
- Fixed removal button of camera paths.
- Fixed particle instance UI options de-syncing with wallpaper and having no effect anymore.
- Forced shader rebuilt after new effect import.
- Added option to skip effect upgrade.
- Enabled image sequence duration in filenames.
- Made clone wallpaper management more definitive when monitor aspect ratios are incompatible.
Install Instructions :
First Install Wallpaper Engine?
Download Wallpaper Engine Full Free Download Crack v1.4.109 [New Update]
- Extract Wallpaper Engine v1.4.109.zip
- Run launcher.exe
After installation process select:
- Run Wallpaper32.exe (disable UI hardware acceleration)
- Run Wallpaper64.exe (May use more RAM)
*Note : If there is a Bug / Error, read Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 Asked Questions (FAQ) : HERE
How to Download?Read Here!
Download Wallpaper Engine v1.3.28 [141 MB]
Download Wallpaper Engine v1.4.109 [245 MB]
Download Wallpaper Engine v1.5.42 [100 MB]
Download Wallpaper Engine v1.6.2 [300 MB]
* Changing the status of this option has an immediate effect (no game restart is required), however it's required to re-click the Fast-Forward button if fast-forwarding is currently active.
* Available speeds: 0.25 (slow), 0.5 (slow), 0.75 (slow), 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 (default), 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 12.5, 15.0, 20.0, 22.5, 25.0, 27.5, 30.0, 45.0, 60.0.
— Added new hotkeys (they can be remapped in Settings -> Hotkeys):
* CTRL+W = HERC Hades: Activate Anti-Missile System.
* CTRL+Q = HERC Hera: Cast Shield.
— Option "Show information about unused EE2 files in the Documents folder" can now additionally be configured with the custom configuration commands in UP1.5 Settings. The alerts trigger when the number of files is greater than specified: "CustomFilesNumberCheckingPlaybacks=399", "CustomFilesNumberCheckingSaveMP=399", "CustomFilesNumberCheckingSaveSP=399".
Changes/Fixes in UP1.5 Update 8:
— Included changes from all minor updates 157000-157041.
— New version identification due to structural changes: "EE2 1.5.8", "AOS 1.5.8", "EE2 1.5.8-non1.5units", "AOS 1.5.8-non1.5units", "EE2 1.5.8 + Mod", "AOS 1.5.8 + Mod".
— Created a new DLL file: "UP15_GameHelper.dll":
* In modern versions of Unofficial Patch 1.5 some of the assembled game fixes and features have been migrated to the DLL and the Launcher process in order to allow multithreading and general game process offload.
— Added timestamp to filenames of screenshots taken in game (EE2: Documents\Empire Earth II\screenshots, AOS: Documents\Empire Earth II The Art of Supremacy\screenshots). It helps avoid filenames conflict during synchronization between multiple computers.
— Reworked the "Audio playback (taunts) for certain messages":
* Added the taunts system to in-game chat (even in Singleplayer).
* Added two separate checkboxes to the Maximization Helper window, "Disable Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021 Taunts in Chats": "Multiplayer", "Game".
* Added an autoplay of the "Host is waiting to launch." taunts (when applicable).
* Added a sound effect, when settings change in the hosted game room (triggered by the red system message).
* The list of censored words (a beep sound effect) is now updated on the Launcher start.
* Added ignoring of the punctuation characters, e.g. taunt: "merrychristmas4" will also play when "Merry Christmas 4!" is typed.
* Added taunts inside the "quotation marks", e.g. audio will be played on message: I wish you a "Merry Christmas", Jenna.
* If the game window was minimized (iconic), the first missed taunt will still be played when the window becomes active again.
— Reworked the Game Taskbar Icon Flashing functions, when the game window is minimized (iconic):
* Added flashing on new messages in game chat (after game start, not only multiplayer chats).
* Disabled flashing when settings change in the hosted game room (triggered by the red system message).
— Game flares:
* Fixed a bug where in Multiplayer, players could hear the sound of invisible flares (usually sent between allies in the opposite team).
* Fixed an issue where the sound of an old / expired flare could play with a delay if the game window was minimized (iconic).
— Players who resign from a multiplayer game and become observers will now have the same Observers Features (ability to see/send messages/flares, etc.) as the players who were observers since the game started. It takes around 5 seconds to update by the UP1.5 Launcher's KeepAlive thread.
— Fixed a bug where the M18 Hellcat tank (American unique unit, epochs 11-15) was rotating the turret / cannon like crazy while shooting. Thanks for the report to player "Bogdan".
— The volume of sounds played by the UP1.5 Launcher (for example on special hotkeys presses) is now the same as the sound volume set in game (Settings -> Audio -> Volume -> Sound). The minimum volume is 10%. It's dynamically updated when the game process is running.
— Added new buttons to the UP1.5 Launcher / Maximization Helper windows, which allow you to quickly open folders used by game (Installation Directory, Documents, AppData).
— Integrated a new version of "Empire Earth II Playback (.e2s) to ChatLog Converter" with the UP1.5 Launcher:
* Registered the .e2s file format. To convert files, please simply double-click on the playback file in "Documents\Empire Earth II\playback" or "Empire Earth II The Art of Supremacy\playback" folder.
* Based on the old version, updated for the last time on 29.06.2013: https://forum.ee2.eu/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1652
* Supports nicknames in playbacks recorded on version 157038 and newer.
* After a successful conversion uploads the converted file to EE2.eu for easier sharing. If fails, opens the local .txt instead.
— Included uPnP functions directly to the UP1.5 Launcher:
* Removed the external program "upnpc-static.exe" from the "Unofficial Patch Files" directory.
* Improved the uPnP effectivity when the Launcher process is behind VPN.
— Improved the UP1.5 Checksums Generator methods (for the Installation Validation reports):
* Included CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 hash functions to the Launcher.
* Deleted external programs from "Unofficial Patch Files" directory: "crc32sum.exe", "md5sum.exe", "sha1sum.exe".
* Administrative permissions are no longer needed to generate checksums.
— DirectX 9 .DLL files are no longer present in the game installation folder. The installer and the launcher use the "DXSETUP.exe" to install them to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" (64bit Windows) or "C:\Windows\System32" (32bit Windows) directories.
— Option "Enable Anti-Aliasing in DirectX 9" is now enabled by default (fresh UP1.5 installation only).
— Fixed an issue, where UP1.5 Launcher's hotkeys didn't work in new instances (for example when the user started EE2 and AOS at the same time). The Launcher doesn't longer register hotkeys, only listens to certain keypress events. It fixes many issues where the Launcher could block PrtSc, CTRL+F7, CTRL+F8, CTRL+F9 keys from being used in other programs.
— Fixed over 200 warnings in UP1.5 Launcher's source code, and replaced deprecated or unsafe functions (as for C++20).
— Fixed "MsSpellCheckingFacility.dll_unloaded" Launcher crash, caused by the termination of the Maximization Helper thread without releasing resources.
— Improved the Full and Minor Update Installers: The status of option "Play background music during installation" is saved and respected the next time the installer is started.
— Increased the maximum number of audio instances from 30 to 50. It helps resolve an Wallpaper Engine 1.5.2 Crack With Serial Key [Updated] 100% Working 2021, where during big battles some sounds could not be played.
— Fixed an issue, where sounds of flares, audio taunts or chat messages could not be played, when the maximum number of audio instances was reached. For these sounds, we now use the 12 extra, reserved audio instances (using the similar method as Voice Over played in the Tutorial missions).
— Fixed an issue where nicknames of messages senders stored in playback files (since ver. 157038) contained a team name instead of the player name, when "Cooperative Teams" were enabled. We now use a workaround which copies a player's nickname on Multiplayer Lobby login.
— New feature: It's now possible to set the time of day in scenarios:
* To use it, please simply add one of the following suffixes at the end of your scenario filename: "_ToD_Dawn.scn", "_ToD_Afternoon.scn", "_ToD_Sunset.scn", "_ToD_Night.scn", "_ToD_Cycle2.scn", "_ToD_Cycle5.scn", "_ToD_Cycle10.scn", "_ToD_Cycle15.scn".
* This method does not work when you click "Test Mission" in the Map Editor. It's because it uses a file named "testMission.scn" and UP1.5 is unable to determine time settings from it. However, it works flawlessly when loading a scenario from the Menu.
* Thanks to player "Sat42" for contribution in finishing this feature.
— New feature: Discord Rich Presence (Game status in Discord user’s profile):
* Works in both: "Empire Earth II" and "Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy".
* Shows if the user is currently in Launcher, Support Chat, Game Menu, Multiplayer Lobby, or if is watching a playback, or if is playing/observing a Singleplayer or Multiplayer match.
* Shows the Multiplayer nickname, what game the user is currently in, free slots, rating type, game type, epochs, map type and climate.
* It's connected with the EE2.eu KeepAlive thread (so the Multiplayer status is updated based on the response from Server). It gives a possibility to improve it "live" (without installing extra updates).
* It can be disabled by the custom configuration command: "DisallowDiscordRichPresence=1" in UP1.5 Settings.
* To join the Official EE2.eu Discord Server, please visit: https://www.ee2.eu/discord/
— Option "Remove 100 FPS limit" is no longer BETA. It has been renamed to: "Remove 100 (or 64) FPS limit", so users who experience this problem can find it faster.
— Improved the Auto-Maximization:
* It will no longer wait for the Launcher splash image to disappear before the first attempt.
* After the first successful maximization, it will no longer try to maximize the window again.
* Fixed a bug where sometimes the keyboard did not work in-game after the auto-maximization (until the next ALT+TAB). Thanks for the report to player "IndieRock00".
— Improved the Christmas expansion: Tweaked the Christmas Tree colors and fixed a bug where colors of ornaments could become black after opening and closing the Full Screen Map (TAB key). This bug persisted until the game was restarted and didn't occur on all graphics cards.
— Fixed an issue with hotkeys / keyboard after maximizing the game. It could occur after the game was launched while minimized (e.g. on Multiplayer, minimized on the loading screen, and maximized when the screen with a city center was already displayed). The game would then think that the AltGr key was all the time pressed and it could be manually fixed by pressing the CTRL+ALT keys (or using ALT+TAB twice). UP15_GameHelper.dll now uses a new workaround to detect if the game was just maximized, and simulates the CTRL+ALT keys press to fix this problem for you.
— Included the new EE2 / EE2: AOS maps created by Loewenherz: "Loew World Map" (updated version, for 10 players), "Gulf Crisis" (for 6 players), "Congo" (for 4 players), "Highland" (for 2 players), "Mirage" (for 8 players), "Imperial Grounds" (for 8 players), "Mars" (for 4 players). Most of the new maps are a reconstruction of EE3 maps. Details: https://ee2.eu/t5304
— Integrated 6 Bogdan's scenarios: "Save Byzantium", "Korean War 1950", "The Inhabited Island", "The Inhabited Island: Bad Guys", "Cold War 1965", "North African Campaign" with the EE2 "Single Player" -> "Play Campaign" menu. Thanks to Loewenherz for preparing and improving files. Details: https://ee2.eu/t5323
— Updated the "under building" texture on Tundra climate for the snowy seasons in order to match a glitch present on all other climates, where it's possible to see enemy's buildings shape / size. Some of multiplayer users complained about this difference.
— Reduced the base health points of Tundra Bear from 150 to 50 for a better balance and lower annoyance.
— Fixed a bug (present since ver 1.0), where a multiplayer game could drastically slow down:
* It usually occurred when a player (who was in a slot between other icare data recovery crack kickass - Crack Key For U left the hosted game room before the game started. Multiplayer users bypassed this bug by asking players to re-join, but it wasn't always working due that the EE2ENet thread has its own slots, unrelated to the slots which we see in the game room.
* It could occasionally occur when any player quit the active game.
* The fix skips checking the number of remaining players, in a function which calculates the maximum ping (because it used to ignore the other active EE2ENet slots), and verifies if the slot is correct using a different method.
* Additionally fixed the same problem, which could occur after the host migration.
* Added debug messages on the game chat, when the problem is detected and fixes activated (only visible by the host player).
* Detailed information about this issue and fix explanation: https://ee2.eu/t5441
— New feature: Maximization Helper has an option named: "Unlock Game Speed Change hotkeys in scenarios":
* Unlocks the game speed change hotkeys (by default - and +) in games where option "Lock Game Speed" was checked, or Campaign Missions / Custom Scenarios where game speed is locked by default, with no possibility to unlock.
* To prevent abuses, this option is grayed out when you're in a Multiplayer game.
* Changing the status of this option has an immediate effect (no game restart is required).
— Updated the alert bell sound, in non-modern epochs to a less annoying, single beat bell (when enemy's air units are in the range of the warehouse).
— Multiplayer Lobby improvements:
* Changed the automatic list of hosted games refresh time from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
* Fixed an issue where clicking on the "Refresh List of Games" button was not changing the color deepl pro license key grayed-out games back to black when new slots became available.
— Fixed a graphics bug where Net Fire Launchers (heavy artillery in epoch 15) was changing colors (blinking to the dark one). The bug was actually caused by a different unit: Paladin Point Defense (mobile anti aircraft in epoch 15) which used the same texture as Net Fire Launchers for the wheels. It was visible on Net Fire Launchers whenever Paladin trucks were moving (reference video: https://youtu.be/TaMkxtyMor8?t=1186 ). The .nif file has been updated to use a copy of the texture.
— Fixed a bug in the "Supreme Effort" (Middle Eastern special power in epochs 1-5, "Your citizens' construction speed is increased by 100%"). The power bonus was given to ALL PLAYERS IN GAME, even those using civilizations from different regions. When multiple players clicked the same special power button, the construction speed was scaling even more!
— Improved the "Support for Tobii Eye Tracker devices". Added a detection if the game UI is currently hidden (CTRL+ALT+H hotkey) in order to use new gaze zones. It gives an amazing experience, for example when observing Multiplayer games. Details: https://www.ee2.eu/blog/018-eye-tracker
— UP1.5 executables (Launcher, DLL files, Installers) are now code-signed by the EE2.eu self-signed certificate.
— Added a new option to UP1.5 Settings: "Install EE2.eu Certificate". It installs the self-signed certificate: "EE2.eu - Dr. Mona Lisa" from file "Unofficial Patch Files\EE2.eu_Certificate.crt" as avid pro tools 11 crack & keygen Trusted Root Certification Authority. This helps verify the signature of executables provided by EE2.eu (e.g. Launcher, DLL files, Installer, Language Changer) and displays "EE2.eu - Dr. Mona Lisa" as the publisher name in UAC warnings. An EV Code Signing certificate from an official Certificate Authority would cost around $400 (USD) per year. Thanks to the self-signing method, the software provided by EE2.eu remains free, but secure! Unchecking this option will remove the certificate if it's already installed.
— Added a few UP1.5 sounds to Game Settings -> Audio -> Test Sound Volume box.
— "Middle Mouse Button Actions" improvements:
* Added a new option: "Flare Hotkey" to the Maximization Helper window.
* To activate, click the Middle Mouse Button and the Left or the Right Mouse Button at the same time.
* It simulates the flare hotkey press (ALT+Y, or ALT+SHIFT+T if you're currently observing a Multiplayer game).
— Improved displaying of the number of idle citizens in the citizen manager cursor:
* Changed the text alignment to the right.
* If option "Automatic Font Size for Screen Resolutions" is enabled in UP1.5 Settings, and the screen resolution height is 1440 or greater, the Launcher will apply a memory-fix to use the smaller font.
— Added support for the new Windows 10 "Segoe UI Variable" fonts. UP1.5 Launcher will use the new fonts as a replacement of the current "Segoe UI", if they're available on the system (in the future releases of Windows 10, around year 2022).
— Improved the "Random Seed" generation using UP15_GameHelper.dll:
* Fixed a bug where sometimes, the default random seed value was "1".
* Fixed a bug where the random seed value was set to "1" after using the "Load Settings" button (to load the .fav file).
* When manually typing "0" or "1", a random number will be generated in memory, however the random seed box will still show the typed value.
* Sometimes on multiplayer, the node players might see a different random seed value than the host player. This is not important as the correct seed is sent to all connected nodes on game start.
— Fixed a bug where Ambulance (1.5) could heal itself and the other ambulances.
— Increased the healing ratio of Sister (1.5), produced in the Hospital (1.5).
— Added the missing Cycle Production button to Hospital (1.5).
— Fixed a bug where Hospital (1.5) could only set the rally point to the sea.
— Integrated calsch03's "The Roman Expedition" (Quest based scenario), with the EE2 AOS "Single Player" -> "Play Campaign" menu. Thanks for the map creation and scenario integration to Loewenherz. More information: https://forum.ee2.eu/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5483
— Included the new EE2 World map: "Made by Victor - Earth.map", created by "VictorZas". Details: https://forum.ee2.eu/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5478
— Improved quality of vanilla EE2 music files, from MP3 128kbps to 320kbps:
* Thanks to Michael Gordon Shapiro (EE2 music composer) for providing uncompressed .wav files, specially for Unofficial Patch 1.5. Check out Michael's music at: https://mikemusic.com/
* Significantly improved volume levels of the Ambient music in order to remove the "buzz" and align with tracks for all regions. Every track has been deeply checked for the best possible improvements, without affecting the composer's quality. Changes made by EE2 developers have also been applied.
* Unfortunately, the improved Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy music is not available for the time being (different music producer).
* After installing this update, the UP1.5 Launcher will automatically enable music in-game and adjust volumes for the best user experience. This will happen only 1 time (a cookie file is used).
— Updated ambient & weather sounds for all climates:
* Added the ultra-high quality land, forest and weather (rain, snow, wind, dust storm) sounds, ensuring that they sound as similar to the original ones as possible.
* The new sounds have been purchased by Dr.MonaLisa for ~$100 USD. They're fully licensed for Empire Earth II Unofficial Patch 1.5 usage only. Please consider donating for more features of this type: https://ee2.eu/donate
* Due to the license limitation, the new sounds are encrypted and it's impossible to mod them nor import to the other game mods (with the exception of Developers Version of UP1.5).
* Updated the Uranium Mine, Oil Rig and Boat Move sounds with higher quality versions (88kbps vs 32kbps), which were available in EE2 Single Player Demo files.
* The old ambient sounds were available in 32kbps .wav format, that's why quality was so poor.
* Fixed a bug where the last "loopingSounds” and "sounds" entry in DbAmbientSoundSet (dbambientaudio.ddf / dbambientaudi5.ddf) was ignored.
* The updated ambient sounds can be disabled by changing "Unlock UP1.5 units, buildings, models, sounds." to "No" in UP1.5 Settings.
* Thanks to user "Fortuking" from EE1 Reborn for the idea and generic help.
— Fixed a bug (present since ver 1.0), where projectiles (guided missiles, torpedoes and bombs) were exploding way too high above ships. Reference addresses: 007F7B1C (EE2), 0088E8CC (AOS):
* It was happening, because the game uses the unit size X (width) as their top impact border. It was not that noticeable for the smaller, rounded ground units as much as for the big, elliptical ships.
* The fix detects if the target unit "moveType" is "kUnitMoveType_NavalShallow" or "kUnitMoveType_NavalDeep" and if the source projectile is a bomb, torpedo or a guided missile. It then simulates the same behaviour as when attacking buildings. Following with the guided missiles is not negatively affected (works in the unchanged form).
* It improves explosion visuals during sea battles. Missiles, bombs and torpedoes now explode right next to the video organizer software free instead of somewhere far beside. It does not affect arrows and cannon balls in lower epochs. Discussion and before/after screenshots are available in this forum topic: https://forum.ee2.eu/viewtopic.php?p=26690#p26690
— Increased the "Maximum Sound Memory" to 200MB (from 100MB in versions 157024+, originally 5MB).
— Option "Reduce visual weather effects for Blizzard, Sandstorm" is now enabled by default for users who have never changed the status of this option. This doesn't affect Developers Version of UP1.5. It's to give the best experience to new players who have no time to check for all available UP1.5 options, and might get annoyed by the game after seeing these bad weather effects.
— Included the official EE2 / EE2: AOS maps from the Empire Earth® II Pre-Order Bonus Disc: "Desert World_bonus.map", "Even Steven_bonus.map", "Iron Cross_bonus.map", "Oldie Island_bonus.map", "Bayside_Bonus.map".
— INFORMATION: Unofficial Patch 1.5 is compatible with Windows 11, since version 188.8.131.52 (October 2018).
— Added Seasonal Textures, created by Loewenherz:
* Winter textures for Unofficial Patch 1.5 buildings.
* All seasons textures for trees in "Loew's Ambient Pack".
— Added a workaround for a bug that causes messages in game disappearing too quickly:
* The workaround is performed by the (separate) watchdog thread in UP15_GameHelper.dll.
* The bug is occurring when more than 5 messages are shown on chat, so the oldest message is sent to the history. However, a game function is still trying to hide these messages after their timeout, causing wrong messages to be removed from visible chat. The workaround is too advanced to explain in the changelog. In short, it copies further timeouts of messages to the first auto-disappearing slots, and then uses other fixes in order to prevent a bug where messages stay on screen endlessly.
— More improvements and features will be added with time by 158000s Minor Updates.
Team & Usage Terms
Dr Mona Lisa (Leader)
Special thanks for help to:
Iwanicki, Loewenherz, TheGrouchDE, Vetinte, Laetitian, RGV1, Calsch03, Gonzalo (Michael34), Fireheart2, Townsendigital, FireKing, Jodocus, CompagniaDellaMorte, IndieRock00, Maurits.
By installing Unofficial Version 1.5 you agree on the Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act:http://forum.ee2.eu/t1716-up15-act
(including anonymous usage statistic system, multiplayer banning-system and fair play rules in the public MP games)
If you like the patch, please consider donating. The money are very important to keep everything up. I would very appreciate any help.
Software used during development & credits:
d3d8to9 by Patrick Mours is a pseudo-driver module that intends to improve compatibility and stability in games using Direct3D 8 for rendering by converting all API calls and lowlevel shaders to equivalent Direct3D 9 ones. By that it also opens those games to the new possibilities from proven tools and wrappers written for Direct3D 9. The version of d3d8to9 available in Unofficial Patch 1.5 has been modified by Dr.MonaLisa to add additional fixes prepared for Empire Earth II and Empire Earth II the Art of Supremacy (for example a fix for missing fire/explosion effects) and is configurable by the "UP1.5 Settings". d3d8to9 license.
freesfx.co.uk is used for some of the new sound effects, for example air raid siren.
IMPORTANT copyrights notice:
The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 does not allow you to re-upload UP1.5 installation files to any other server / website. If you want to share UP1.5 with your friends - please send them the link to the Official Download Page: https://ee2.eu/patch
For breaking this rule, we will be forced to send DMCA Takedown Requests.
Born and raised in Gainesville, Florida, Rachel Abrams studied creative writing at the University of Virginia. She enjoys volunteering at anytoiso pro version download - Crack Key For U neighborhood community garden and growing herbs in her New York City apartment.