Here we are discussing two methods of windows 10 installation. The first method is to windows upgrade free, and the second one is to create an installation disc for windows 10 to install on any PC.
I think it’s quite easy for you all also. You can also Upgrade Windows 10, upgrade your old windows to the latest Windows I always loved the moment when a new OS release comes from Microsoft Windows Users were expecting Windows 9 after the previousbut it was quite surprising that Microsoft Skipped 9 and released Windows
The current Windows version is Microsoft Windows 10, which has a new look of Metro Style UI (User Interface), and Microsoft had to take a further step to create a Mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8 to form the latest Windows
On Jun 15, , There are rumors that Windows 11 is coming in the next update of Windows You can see a new UI, Start menu, and more enhancements to its operating system in this leak.
If you also want to install Windows 11 on your pc, you need to follow our guide – Download & Install Windows Also, you can download Windows 11 ISO for testing purposes.
A step-by-Step guide to download and install Windows 10 in
So far, Windows 10 has received positive responses from technical groups. However, Microsoft officially discontinued the distribution of Windows 10 for free.
Yes, you can grab a free copy of the Windows 10 ISO file from the web, but that won’t receive any future updates; if you are interested in grabbing a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, continue reading the article.
Technical Specifications for Windows 10
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32 bit and bit versions with English mainstream language.
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements For Windows
- OS To upgrade:- You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows ( Windows installed must be a genuine one; otherwise, no update will avail you).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (System on a chip). bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: At least 1 GB for bit or 2 GB for bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for bit or 20 GB for bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM driver.
- Display or Resolution: x
- Touch: For multi-touch support tablets or Windows devices.
- Microsoft account: Required for some features.
- Cortana support: Only supported in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: an Infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a fingerprint reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming capabilities available only in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel-mode drivers.
- Device encryption: InstantGo and TPM
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM)TPMor a USB flash drive.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router to access services
1. Upgrading from Old Windows to Windows
As mentioned earlier, Windows 10 is a free upgrade if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. Here’s how you can upgrade:
1. First of all, make sure that you have genuine Windows 7/8/, as this update is only available on these versions on genuine windows.
2. Now in your genuine version of windows, navigate to Control Directx version - Free Activators -> Windows Update.
3. Now the user of all the selected countries where the version of Windows 10 is being released will directx version - Free Activators the Major Update of Windows
4. Click on Install the update, and the downloading process will start on Windows
5. After the above step or you have not got that screen, click on the Windows sign icon on the system tray.
6. You will see the option for Reservation Confirmed, and after that, Download Option For Windows 10. Just tap on it.
7. Now the Windows 10 will start downloading on your computer, which can take time according to your internet speed. Now when this process completes, your windows will get rebooted automatically.
That’s it. Now you will get entered into the most amazing version of Windows that is Windows
2. Steps To Make Windows 10 Installation Disc:
1. First of all, you need to download the latest version of the Media Creation Tool, and below are the links to get the respective bit tool.
Note: If you cannot download the file, right-click on the link and select ‘Open Link in New Tab.’ The download should start.
2. Now click on the Create an installation media option there.
3. Now you need to install the tool on your PC and then launch it, and you will have two options either to make the USB flash drive bootable to install windows or get the ISO file. Select the ISO File option there.
5. Now the downloading process will start, and it will take time according to your internet speed.
6. After the downloading is complete, you will get the ISO file of Windows 10, and now you need to burn that ISO file on the DVD; for that, first, download and install Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available for free of cost by Microsoft Corporation.
7. Don’t have trouble with the software’s title that is Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8, orand Windows Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now, you have to run it.
8. Now in the open window, as shown below, click on browse. Now locate the Windows ISO file path and select it, then click on the Next button.
9. Now in the next window, you have to click on the DVD to make it bootable to install windows 10 on any PC. Or else you can select the USB option to make a Bootable pen drive.
Now the burning process will start, and after a few minutes, you are done with the installation disk of Windows 10 that you can use to install Windows 10 on any of the PC.
Full Guide: How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB/Pendrive
3. Alternative Method:
Microsoft had already ended the free Windows 10 upgrade offer. However, if you still wish to enjoy Windows 10 without spending any money, then try this method:
1. First of all, visit this link and then click on the Download Tool Now button.
2. Once downloaded, open the tool and then choose the option Upgrade this PC now.
3. Now, if you wish to install Windows 10 on another computer, then choose the second option, Create Installation Media for another PC.
4. Once downloaded, you will get the ISO file. You can mount the ISO image file and can run the setup. Through this installation, you will not be asked for the product key.
Note: Check out the Windows 10 system requirements before installing Windows Enjoy, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you face any problems, feel free to discuss them in the below comments.
Activate Windows 10
If it still asks for the activation key, then you need to run KMSPico.
To use KMSPico, check out our article – Activate Windows 10 & MS Office Without Product Key.
So, this is all about Windows 10 Upgrade free download full version. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Could you share it with your friends also?